Professional Members can promote all sessions, workshops, events, classes, retreats and professional trainings in one place. We are working on innovative search engines that will guide the clients most ready to benefit from your work to your profile. We are developing community guidelines to help keep all members safe.
We want all our Members to thrive.
We're developing leading edge resources for BrightSky practitioners and facilitators - our Professional Members:
- Promote all your services and events in one place on our trusted public directory and events calendar
- Explore and book session rooms or workshop spaces, as recommended by other members, via the community directory
- Access a Business Directory of professionals who share our ethos and vision
- Connect, collaborate, discuss, and find up-to-date advice and support via our online Professional Member networks
- Benefit from our eLearning platform which will include eCourses and online seminars.
Public Members can access special offers.
We are developing a directory of business support professionals. Your expertise might be in web design, events, accountancy, mentoring or other areas of benefit to BrightSky practitioners. Get in touch to discuss how we can partner up: [email protected]